The Cheesecake Truck The Cheesecake Truck

It was ok...

it was ok... The graphics and layout were good, and the intro to the play and preloader were pretty good. but the whole cheesecake idea is over done way to much. its not really funny, and the sound wasnt so easy to understand.

if you choose a good topic i could see you making front page

CloseToGhost responds:

Thanks, I'm dissapointed in myself with the general outcome of this. I get bored of animating and rush things.

In defense of the cheesecake idea.. this song is 16 years old.. and it probably paved the way for all the following cheesecake jokes. I just needed to make a video for it.

I hope to make the frontpage one day, thanks.

Trichinosis Trichinosis

I bow to the messenger

I actually think of things like this everday, and I kan see why terrorists want to attack our countries. One major step we can take to achieving this goal would be to overthrow current government officials. Then to get REAL people into the government, there is going to have to be major taxes on large companies so that these taxes can support civilian campaigns. Thus being less corrupt.

Politics is all about money, whoever funds their campaign, they are going to vote in laws for, and vote out laws against them. Because this is their large income of money.

For example..

Drug companies that have politicians by the balls, this year, had a vote on a new generic drug that would help millions of people with severe/deathlike allergy symptoms. But because this would hurt major sales ( because the drug would be a low costing pill ) they revoked it into the public, so their fatasses would make more money. Then the next time around it came to vote it in, they accepted it, but only made it 5 dollars cheaper than the leading brand. ( which costs still around 100-120$

Just another fun fact for those of you who are living unaware of the "Bless this mess" people.

As for the flash, I agree that it is very powerful, and when I am an older civilian, I am going to try to push these thoughts. But first one is going to have to achieve money, to get this idea across.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

awesome

Nothing is ever to dark, foul, digusting, evil, wierd, to me. So keep them coming. =)

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

ROFL

HA, I laughed so Hard I almost woke up the people sleeping in my house.

The graphics were incredible, like tv cartoons such as ren and stimpy.

Great job, I wanna see more!

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

you know whats funny

is that i actually have the first episode of POWER RANGERS LOL

the big boss pwnzors

needs more BOOBS.

Mother's Boards- Pilot Mother's Boards- Pilot

funny

that was a awesome show, good voice actors, I liked the mom jokes cause they are so over used, and you can tell he's just repeating what he hears.

you should have a customer come in and have the computer keep making mom jokes, if that was an entire episode i would watch over and over again.

Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

weee

hey that actually makes you feel good and want to go play the old ones again. =D

Raar the baby lion Raar the baby lion

SUCKED

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i laughed so hard I cried, then I couldn't breathe!

Dude your voice is sooo funny when you talk fast, make more! more!

story of a loser story of a loser

Good Point...

At my school, I try to be as different as possible, not mocking others, because popularity isn't anything. Ive had a couple of people try to knock me around like that, so they got a face full of knuckles. I dont understand why people take so much bullshit. But when you do something like stand up for yourself and punch a guy in the face, everybody wants to be your friend, so heres some advice, if they weren t your friend before your did something popular, they still aren't your friends.

btw you guys that thought this was funny, have lame, normal humor, and will just end up a normal person, with a normal life.

Just be different, thats what life is about. Proving that you are something unlike the rest.